Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just another Monday---

So I was reading my book and getting really into it! I notice that it's raining outside and think nothing of it until it starts raining really hard. I turn and look and see that it's not rain, but HAIL....WaHOO! It looked like this in the parking lot of our apartment complex.


It was fun. It hailed pretty hard for a few minutes and then went back to normal rain.

Lon and I finished out Christmas shopping last Saturday! It was a long, but good day. Lon treated me to Macaroni Grill. YUMMY! Then we hit the stores like mad people. That's the only way to do it because it's a zoo out there! Once we left the mall, I made the comment to Lon "Now I remember why I try to avoid the mall in December, especially on Saturday's. When we got home, we both fell on the couch and just sat. It was great. I think we watched a few episodes of Frasier and laughed. Perfect ending to a busy shopping day.

Lon's Birthday is this Saturday, December 20th. We will be attending Dicken's Fair and get to dress up from that era. FUN FUN FUN! The day will be spent with the family (both sides) and end with Key lime cake (made with love especially by Becca)...at Lon's special request (sort of).

Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You're DONE Christmas shopping? Nice!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lon!!! Logan's fave yogurt is Key Lime .... not sure where he got that taste bud from (not me).

    Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend.

    ReplyDelete