Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Almost through December

Doesn't it seem like we just started this month? Here we are New Years Eve Eve. Lon and I had a very eventful Christmas. Well, the whole family did. Usually Lon always gets sick on Christmas Day. This year he worked hard to prevent that. What happened instead was funny (not that we are looking back). The family went to Dickens Fair in the City. What fun that was! I will post our pictures once I get a copy. We dressed up and joined in the festivities. When we walked into the fair it literally looked like we were back in the Victorian era of the 1800's. All of Dicken's book character's wandered through the streets acting out their personal stories. What a great birthday Lon had.

Monday night right before bed Lon stated that he wasn't feeling to well. I then noticed that I wasn't either. About an hour and a half later Lon and I were sharing time through the night over the toilet. We thought it was something we ate until we heard the next day that all of Lon's family was sick. Someone had spread the joy onto the family. So instead of Lon getting sick on Christmas Day, he was sick 2 days prior and got the bonus of his wife throwing up with him just to keep him company.

New years is upon us and I am so excited for what 2009 brings :) Lon has started studying for his CPA exam and I am having fun quizzing him with flash cards. He is such a smartie! I love it! He will pass with flying colors.

Until next time.... with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment