Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's May....how did that happen?


So first off....opps...no new blog in quite some time. In my defense a lot has happened and internet in my apartment is not very reliable. So since the last blog....sharks took the Presidents trophy for winning the most games out of regular season. That was great. Bad news is they lost the first round of playoff games and were eliminated from the Stanley Cup playoffs...kind of stinky.

The other good news is I am 10 weeks pregnant! We are due December 22, 2009 and are both so very excited! Becca is feeling pretty good with very little nausea issues. Lon has had a few mornings where he doesn't feel well. I thought it was nice of him to do the whole morning sickness thing. We are going with the old fashion way of waiting until the birth to find out the sex of the baby. So when people ask "Is it a boy or a girl?" We say "yes" and then they look at us with a blank stare trying to figure it out.

Until next time. Keep hoping that I have good internet days so I can update this regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment